What is a Slide Rail?
Efficiency Production’s Slide Rail is a component system comprised of steel panels and posts. It is commonly used as a cost-effective alternative to traditional sheeting methods. The universal system can be used in a variety of configurations to meet any shoring challenge, particularly in poor soil conditions or near adjacent structures.
Where is Slide Rail used?
- Large and small vault installations
- Pump stations, lift stations, and wet-wells
- Large tanks
- Footings and foundations
- Press pits inside buildings
- Long pipe joints
- Parallel water-mains
- Boring Operations
How is Slide Rail used?
4 Sided Pit
Individual Slide Rail components offer the option of using lighter equipment when installing the system. The cost of rental and installation of the system is approximately 50 percent of steel sheeting.
- Installation and required excavation are completed together, saving time and reducing cost.
- Wall to wall working space is greater.
- Minimal vibration to adjacent buildings and surrounding structures.
Linear Multi Bay
This configuration is ideal when installing next to existing utilities and structures. Longer pipe may be installed by raising or removing the parallel beam spreader assembly.
- Innovative parallel beams eliminate post deflection during installation and removal. The roller design facilitates the vertical movement of the integrated beam and spreader unit.
- The parallel beam can be used with spreaders or arches.